What do you when the doctor says you have cancer?
What if your spouse is the one with the diagnosis of incurable?
What if the future you had planned has just been erased?
The answer is to keep believing and trusting in God.
Today’s Bible Verse:
Romans 8:31b (KJV), “… If God be for us, who can be against us?”
What the verse means:
“If God is for us, then who is against us?” Who can be our foe or oppressor if God is on our side? The Apostle Paul explains how God is the one who justified us (Romans 8:33 ) and Jesus is the one who died for us (Romans 8:34). We miss out on life if we do not realize the extent of God’s love towards us. Jude tells us to keep ourselves in the love of God (Jude 1:21) because he knew that having this faith equips the saints to be powerful in the kingdom. Let the believer in Christ never forget that God chose you and called you to be his child. He died for you and sits at the right hand of the Father intervening for you. Nothing can sever the believer in Jesus Christ from God’s love. Understanding this will enable you to overcome any obstacle you face. Understanding this will rescue you from the fear that keeps you in chains.
Praying using the verses:
1. Heavenly Father we are going to be thankful to God – in spite of the illness.
2. Thank you, Father in Heaven, for being our Shepherd.
3. We praise You for meeting our needs where we do not want.
4. Even if our dreams and future are frustrated, we stand strong on our feet of faith.
5. Thank you, God Almighty, for our gift of faith and a positive attitude.
Photo Source: Pixaby