Part of learning to deal with a chronic illness realizes God’s way is perfect.
For the Believer, God is our shield (buckler).
Today’s Bible Verse:
Psalm 18:30 (KJV), “As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.”
What the Verse Means:
God’s providence, though sometimes dark, is always wise, just, and blameless. The truth of God’s promises is approved by countless experiences and witnesses.
Personalized Prayer Using Today’s Scripture:
- Heavenly Father, I acknowledge that all you do is perfect.
- I acknowledge your watch care over me as I continue to battle my chronic illness.
- I also acknowledge your protection and provision in all areas of life.
- I confess the promises of God are sure, they have been tested, and will never fail.
- Thank you for the promise of being my Buckler, that is my shield, as I have put my trust in you.
Photo Source: Pixabay
If you are an Amazon Kindle Unlimited member, the book is available to read for free in Kindle format. Over the next two months, I will publish each chapter as a blog post.